"Go rock that dumpling eating contest. Jiā yóu!"
Make a statement! These fun and comfortable everyday crew are sure to be a conversation piece.
- manufactured by a local small business. Chinatown Wonders #supportslocal
- 13 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester fleece
- rib knit cuffs and waistband
- anti-pill to keep the crew and you looking good
- compacted yarns to minimize shrinkage
If Vancouver is the most Asian city in North America, then it’s also the most bicultural. It’s not uncommon to see the melding of cultures where language and verbal expressions become common usage amongst diverse language groups, creating a shared lexicon. This phenomenon can also be seen in other major cities across North America. The bicultural t-shirts are a celebration of that phenomenon, one that is uniquely global and a recognition that language can transcend cultural boundaries and enjoy acceptance and common understanding.
crew sweatshirt unisex - jiā yóu [add oil]
- machine wash cold with like colors
- tumble dry low
- do not bleach or iron
- each purchase of apparel is final sale