"Faï di la! We're going to be late for dim sum!"
Make a statement! These fun and comfortable everyday hoodies are sure to be a conversation piece.
- manufactured by a local small business. Chinatown Wonders #supportslocal
- 13 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- double-lined hood with draw string
- cross-over neckline provides extra warmth
- anti-pill to keep the hoodie and you looking good
- compacted yarns to minimize shrinkage
If Vancouver is the most Asian city in North America, then it’s also the most bicultural. It’s not uncommon to see the melding of cultures where language and verbal expressions become common usage amongst diverse language groups, creating a shared lexicon. This phenomenon can also be seen in other major cities across North America. The bicultural t-shirts are a celebration of that phenomenon, one that is uniquely global and a recognition that language can transcend cultural boundaries and enjoy acceptance and common understanding.
hoodie unisex - faï di la [hurry up] - late for dim sum
- machine wash cold with like colors
- tumble dry low
- do not bleach or iron
- each purchase of apparel is final sale