"Ai ya! I spilt my milk!"
Make a statement! These fun and comfortable everyday t-shirts are adorable for kids and are sure to be a conversation piece.
- manufactured by a local small business. Chinatown Wonders #supportslocal
- 100% cotton jersey
- ribbed crew neck
- taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
- CPSIA compliant- tracking label in sideseam
If Vancouver is the most Asian city in North America, then it’s also the most bicultural. It’s not uncommon to see the melding of cultures where language and verbal expressions become common usage amongst diverse language groups, creating a shared lexicon. This phenomenon can also be seen in other major cities across North America. The bicultural t-shirts are a celebration of that phenomenon, one that is uniquely global and a recognition that language can transcend cultural boundaries and enjoy acceptance and common understanding. At a minimum, they’re sure to be a conversation piece!
toddler tees unisex - ai ya! - spilt my milk
- machine wash inside-out with like colours
each purchase of apparel is final sale